Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lyric: Catch the Windblows

Catch The Windblows
Endah N Rhesa
Nowhere to Go

When I wake up everyday
I smell coffee near my window
I realize it’s summer day
Then I start leaving my pillow
i don’t wanna miss a greatest thing I’ll have today
suddenly I thank God i'm still alive in this beautiful day

whole world seems so wonderful to me 2x
even though i'm blind and cannot see the sunrise
even though im blind, I only catch the windblows in my hand
I am happy

Yellow, green, sunburst, pink many colors don’t mean a thing
They don’t disturb me at all
Real world not so complicated to me until I die
The more I feel the more I see in everything that passion me
The more I feel the more I believe in everything that makes me want to live

whole world seems so wonderful to me 2x
even though im blind and cannot see the sunrise
even though i'm blind, I only catch the windblows in my hand
I am happy

0 komentar: